KCC Network setup guide for MetaMask
How to connect with the Kucoin Community Chain
What is MetaMask?
MetaMask handles account management and connects users to the blockchain. It’s supported in Chrome, Brave, and Safari browsers.
How to install Metamask
- Open the Extension Category in Brave: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensionsSearch for MetaMask (Note: Make sure it’s offered by metamask.io)
- Click on “Add to Brave”
That’s it! You have successfully installed the MetaMask extension in Brave! The installation is the same for all browsers.
Create an account in MetaMask for the Kucoin Community Chain
1. Click on the “Create a wallet” button
2. Create Password of at least 8 characters
3. Click on “Create” and then write down your backup phrase.
4. Select each phrase in order to make sure it is correct then click “Confirm”.
Congratulations! You have created your MetaMask account!
Connect Your MetaMask With the Kucoin Community Chain
- Go to the setting page
2. Add a new network and enter the network settings you can find in & below the image
Chain Name: KCC-MAINNET
Chain ID: 321
RPC URL: https://rpc-mainnet.kcc.network
Explorer URL: https://explorer.kcc.io/en
Congratulations! You are now connected with the Kucoin Community Chain with MetaMask!
If you need any help, feel free to ask questions to the Kudex community